Monday 21 November 2011

Placing items in the scene

I took the items from the different members of the group, merged them into the guildhall model and positioned them in the rooms.

Hong
  • Fridge 
  • Cooker
  • Sofa 
  • Table with objects
  • Outside environment (with pub and gravestones)

Jack
  • Bookcase and books
  • Fireplace 
  • Light switch 
  • Plug socket 
  • PC 
  • Toaster 
  • Mugs

Steve
  • Sink 
  • Toilet 
  • Items for table (ruler, book and protractor) 
  • Kitchen cabinet 
  • Light fittings 
  • Picture frames 
  • Table and chairs

I used the floor plans as a guide to place the items into the scene and the other items I placed where I thought they should go. I had to scale the items so that they were the right size for the scene and had to adjust some of the models such as the kitchen cabinets so that they fitted into the space.

Kitchen
Top floor reception
Library
Library fireplace
Museum
Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment