Friday 25 November 2011

Preparing the Guildhall for animation

I finished placing the objects in the scene and then modeled some display cases for the museum and the counter for the shop.


I adpated the table model to create the counter. The computer model will be placed on top of this and some shelves will be placed in the room.


And then for the display cases I used a box extruded a section and positioned it in place.


I selected the top polygon and then used insert tool to create a smaller polygon inside and then extruded this down to create the inside of the display case. I selected the vertices at the top of this section cloned and detached them and then used them to create the glass.


Once all of the objects were in place I cloned the top floor of the guildhall and the table inside and scaled it so that the whole guildhall model would fit on top of the table in the room.


I also merged the environment the was created by Hong into another version of the guildhall model so that this can be used when outside of the model is viewed in the animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment