Wednesday 19 October 2011

Finishing the texture

I started off by adding more detail to the hair and moved the eyebrows into the right place as well as fixing some other parts of the texture.

The eyebrows were difficult to get into the right place and I am reasonably happy with the final placement of the eyebrows. In the screenshot below I still need to finish the creating the lips in the texture.


I lips also caused a problem trying to get them into the right place. Looking at the mesh in 3DS Max I noticed that they were not modeled that well and after adjusting the mesh it was easier to get them into place. The final placement of the lips look OK but with a bit more work maybe they could be made to look better.


Above my head model in front view is shown with the finished texture in place and below it is shown in side view.
 

Below the finished texture map in Photoshop is shown.


After finishing the texture I moved onto creating the bump map texture for my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment