Tuesday 11 October 2011

Extending the head (continued)

Here I have continued modelling the rest of the back of the head and shoulders.


When creating the topology for the back of the head I noticed some areas where I could simplify the mesh on the face section that I had modeled. I selected the edges and then used remove to remove the selected edges.


I did this in two places, once on the forehead and then again on the cheek.


The above image shows how far I have got modelling my head. The modelling of this part is nearly finished, I just need to finish modelling the neck and shoulders.

Modelling the back of the head is taking longer than I had expected but after this is complete there is not much more modelling as only the ear needs to be created and attached to the head.

No comments:

Post a Comment